You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer for Web pages

I would like to learn to use Designer's web-specific features to try to create web pages but I don't know where to look. I'm not at all a web designer but a graphic designer, so I'm already behind. A few features that come to mind that I've seen Designer now has is its Constraints feature. I'd like to better understand this and other features it may have to better create documents to use with maybe a collaboration with a web page design firm. More specifically, can I create content with Designer that a professional web team that more than likely doesn't have, can use to improve my company's web page? I know a ton of places use sketch instead of others and for a while there I thought Designer was going to lean heavier into web design tools, but now I just wonder how deep I use Designer to help build web pages. Anything anyone can send my way would be greatly appreciated, videos, web pages, blogs whatever!! Thanks!

• Staff

Hi evtonic3,

While Affinity Designer can't export CSS or HTML it can be used to create graphic elements of website or a mockup of page.  For more information on Constraints this video is worth watching.  Also a general search of the Forums for Designer Web Design returns a number of threads with some handy tips and advice on :)