You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Separator dropdown disappearing in Table of Contents tab

When I click in the dropdown menu to add a new separator, it shows and disappears instantly. To be able to select something, I just select any of the fields of the tab and I can use the dropdown correctly once.

Windows Windows 10 V. 1803

Affinity Publisher Version: 1.7.293

image.png

image.png

Edited by nathabonfim59
I clicked in Ctrl+Enter to break the line instead of Shift+Enter.

• 2 weeks later...

oops, sorry still an issue. I was in the wrong place.

Separate topic: Concerning paragraph with unordered lists you can select the font for the bullet. You can select as many bullets as you like, but you can't change the font in between as the font-picker might suggest.

Edited by Joachim_L
Not reading carefully the title of the topic

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

Sure. Sorry for the confusing post. In the first place I was not reading the title of this topic carefully enough. But, yes the Separator dropdown is still disappearing in .305. See video for this.

Secondly, in the Paragraph panel I am able to insert at Bullets and Numbering -> Type Bullet as many bullets as I like. With the More button I can select a font for the bullet, but I can't select different fonts for different bullets. I must admit that this is nothing for every-day-use. The only thing that "bugs" me is, that the font picker on the More button pre-selects the font of the paragraph and not the font of the bullet.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.