You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Cannot access Gradients

1. Create a new (pixel) layer

2. Use gradient tool

3. With gradient tool still active, go to color selector on the top bar.

4. Notice you can select solid colors, you can change collections, but you can't choose any gradient.

5. You cannot edit the gradient themselves too, you can only choose the solid colour

"I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK, I sleep all night, and I work all day..."

They have change ti (and not for the better)

After steps 1-3 you can click on the white or black dots and  change their colors;

On the main gradient lin you can drag the sliders to adjust what the gradient affects AND click on the line to add a new color point which can now be selected and adjusted on the tool bar

You can use the color wheel on the right too instead of the tool bar. Play with it a bit

It dies work now

Affinity Designer 2.2.2075 & beta 2.3.1.2212 Affinity Photo 2.2.2075  beta 2.3.1.2212Affinity Publisher  2.2.2075 & beta 2.3.1.2212

Windows 11 Pro Version    22H2
OS build    22621.1928
Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700 CPU @ 2.90GHz   2.90 GHz
Installed RAM    16.0 GB (15.7 GB usable)
System type    64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

yoda.png

Ah, I see now. This works quite fine for my needs, for some it's even better (I'm not using this tool often, so just minor readjustment for me).

Still, the part where I can't select a stored gradient is a really bad option right now.

Thank, to think of it, it kinda makes sense, but kinda doesn't.

Also, when changing gradint colours it changes gradient type back to linear, not cool, if you ask me.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.