You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

8 hours ago, badyherz said:

Hello, 

is there any information of a release date for Affinity Publisher? And will it be 55€, like the other programs?

Sincerely, badyherz.

Asked and answered  several times before in these forums.  It will be released when it is ready.

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16 GB unified memory, 1 TB SSD storage, Ventura 13.6.  Photo, Publisher, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.3.
MacBook Pro 13" 2020, Apple M1 chip, 16GB unified memory, 256GB  SSD storage
,  Ventura 13.6.   Publisher, Photo, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.1.1.  
 iPad Pro 12.9 2020 (4th Gen. IOS 16.6.1); Apple pencil.  
Wired and bluetooth mice and keyboards.9_9

3 hours ago, jmwellborn said:

And will it be 55€, like the other programs?

That will probably be the pre-brexit price.  If we leave the EU no one knows what the euro exchange rate will be.

Then again we may revert to bartering in turnips and potatoes.

My country is currently broken and in limbo.

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

13 hours ago, badyherz said:

Hello, 

is there any information of a release date for Affinity Publisher? And will it be 55€, like the other programs?

Sincerely, badyherz.

Hello @badyherz,

welcome to the forum. As two forumsters before already pointed out there is no information about a release date, nor about the price. What is known is that APub will work standalone but only if you own Affinity Designer and/or Affinity Photo you will have access to the respective personas in APub. In other words APub will have less functionality if you don't own the other two programs.

All you can do is to visit the forum regularly. Or you can sign up for their newsletter and receive mails about news automatically.

Cheers,
d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

12 minutes ago, dominik said:

In other words APub will have less functionality if you don't own the other two programs.

@dominik Don't ever get a job in sales

APub will have all the functionality needed to work as a standalone product and to produce the range of documents it is intended to be able to produce at this stage in its development.   

Due to the tight integration with all other Affinity products, APub will have easy access to additional features found in those products if you have also purchased Affinity Photo and/or Affinity Designer

:D

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

4 minutes ago, carl123 said:

@dominik Don't ever get a job in sales

You hit the nail. You've got me, I'm not a sales person at all xD

Of course APub will have the full fuctionality of its own. Just not the additional power of designing and image editing from the other personas. We'll have to wait until this is available, though.

@badyherz: I really did not mean to confuse you. In the contrary I want to encourage you to try APub beta and see if this can be of use for you :)

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M

6 hours ago, dominik said:

You hit the nail. You've got me, I'm not a sales person at all xD

Of course APub will have the full fuctionality of its own. Just not the additional power of designing and image editing from the other personas. We'll have to wait until this is available, though.

@badyherz: I really did not mean to confuse you. In the contrary I want to encourage you to try APub beta and see if this can be of use for you :)

d.

Thanks for anwsering my question. Im already working with the beta and I got all other programs, thats why Im asking when it probbably will be realesed so I can save up some money. And im asking because im doing a graphic design apprenticeship + my a levels.  And having the program out of beta with other languages would be amazing.

.badyherz

9 minutes ago, badyherz said:

And having the program out of beta with other languages would be amazing.

Good to know you're up and running ... and learning. What do you mean with 'ohter languages'? If it's for translations, I think there will not be more than there are available in the beta right now.

Cheers,
d.

6 minutes ago, badyherz said:

And im asking because im doing a graphic design apprenticeship + my a levels.

You might like to see whether Affinity Designer meets your needs. You can download it from here for a ten-day free trial:

https://affin.co/designertrial

Please note that the trial clock runs continuously from the moment you first launch the app, but since it’s fully functional you can export your work in vector or raster formats that other software understands. The other Affinity apps (Photo and Publisher) can open the native *.afdesign files.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)