You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Not good color rendering in PSD

here are the original .PHOTO and the PSD. 

Two further questions:

which are the best configurations to save in PSD

Do you still have in program to give a TIFF option that is like in V 1.6? I hope because non of the TIFF on v 1.7 can be opened in EPSON print layout which I use regularly...

Screen Shot .photo 8.03.43 PM.png

Screen Shot PSD 8.03.54 PM.png

9 hours ago, MEB said:

Hi srg,
Sorry the delay getting back to you. Can you please upload the original .afphoto file for us to check this out please? Here's a link to do so. Thank you.

Hi MEB,

I uploaded the first set of the two files. Hope this will help.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2019 at 1:52 PM, srg said:

this is another example, not sure the previous versions of AP had the same problem

Indeed, they had / have. This is an example made with Affinity Photo 1.5.2 ... The .psd-file opend in Affinity Photo 1.5.2

1610149634_Bildschirmfoto2019-05-11um12_56_40.jpg.f8930726c74fc32502777bd18d5a7b05.jpg

PS: Have you ever tried to open the .psd file in Photoshop? I can't because I don't have Photoshop.

Regards, Puck

iMac 2017, 16 GB RAM, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB, MacOS Ventura 13.6.6 (22G630) - Affinity V2-Universallizenz 

1 hour ago, Puck said:

Indeed, they had / have. This is an example made with Affinity Photo 1.5.2 ... The .psd-file opend in Affinity Photo 1.5.2

1610149634_Bildschirmfoto2019-05-11um12_56_40.jpg.f8930726c74fc32502777bd18d5a7b05.jpg

PS: Have you ever tried to open the .psd file in Photoshop? I can't because I don't have Photoshop.

Regards, Puck

I do not have photoshop but they open well in other applications I have. Furthermore the thumbnails seem to be correct.

2 hours ago, srg said:

Furthermore the thumbnails seem to be correct.

Yes, I can confirm that.

iMac 2017, 16 GB RAM, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB, MacOS Ventura 13.6.6 (22G630) - Affinity V2-Universallizenz 

• Staff

Hi srg,
Thank you for the file. Again, sorry for the delay getting back to you - I'm going through a few issues and haven't been around regularly these last few weeks.
Regarding your file, I've identified the cause(s) of the differences between the original and exported PSD and I'm logging them to be looked at. It's possible there's more issues when exporting to PSD - if you happen to have more files that don't look correctly after export to PSD please let us know so we can fix them. Thank you.

5 hours ago, MEB said:

Hi srg,
Thank you for the file. Again, sorry for the delay getting back to you - I'm going through a few issues and haven't been around regularly these last few weeks.
Regarding your file, I've identified the cause(s) of the differences between the original and exported PSD and I'm logging them to be looked at. It's possible there's more issues when exporting to PSD - if you happen to have more files that don't look correctly after export to PSD please let us know so we can fix them. Thank you.

Thank you, no problem just happy to be helpful. As far as files go I have quite a few but it does not matter hopefully the next version of AP will have fixed the problem.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.