qendl

[Fixed] Drawing straight line with brush or pixel tool via (shift+drag) creates random diagonal line connected to origin of stroke. Photo and Designer.

In the attached image the diagonal strokes connected to the straight strokes appear when I draw a straight line with the pixel tool. it happens with the brush tool as well. The same bug occurs in both Photo and Designer (in pixel persona).

Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 8.02.58 AM.png

I think you may need to press Esc (Escape) to terminate one line before starting the next one.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1809, 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 and 1.7.0.333 Beta       / Affinity Designer 1.6..5.123 and 1.7.0.333 Beta    / Affinity Publisher 1.7.0.337 Beta

3 minutes ago, walt.farrell said:

I think you may need to press Esc (Escape) to terminate one line before starting the next one.

Just tried it and got the same result still. Also tried getting rid of all selections before drawing a new line. Also, the initial stroke, before I've done anything else in the document, also gets a random line connected to its origin.