When I save the settings for a printjob as a profile for re-use, then the parameters are gone. Details see screenshots. Except this, the printing procedure works fine.

Regards from Germany

saving_profile.png

setting_gone.png

By the way, the parameters used (in millimeters) refer to the metric system as correctly requested by the German language version of the software. So, don't panic with non-matric limit values.

Good catch. I see that, too.

Edit: This is true of the other Affinity applications in 1.6 and 1.7, too.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1809, 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 and 1.7.0.331 Beta       / Affinity Designer 1.6..5.123 and 1.7.0.331 Beta    / Affinity Publisher 1.7.0.330 Beta

As the Serif team has not yet responded, and the Release Notes have not shown a fix, I would not expect one :)

It sometimes takes a few days before they can get to problem reports, and especially with holidays things can be delayed. I've had it take a week or two on occasion, but they will get to it. But as you've reported this in one of the Bugs forums it won't get lost.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1809, 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 and 1.7.0.331 Beta       / Affinity Designer 1.6..5.123 and 1.7.0.331 Beta    / Affinity Publisher 1.7.0.330 Beta