It depends on how you intend to use them but most of my assets are Groups consisting of mostly vector objects.

Affinity Photo 1.7.1 & Affinity Designer 1.7.1; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.7.0.135 & Affinity Designer 1.7.0.9 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iOS 12.3.1

For things like wire framing, was watching a tutorial online and the teacher is using raster objects and saving them as assets. I was just thinking it would be more efficient to use vector objects. 

16 minutes ago, Niall123492 said:

For things like wire framing, was watching a tutorial online and the teacher is using raster objects and saving them as assets. I was just thinking it would be more efficient to use vector objects. 

For that I would definitely use vector, but it truly is up to you.

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) Mac OS 10.12.6 || Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 10.14.5

Affinity Designer 1.7.0 | Affinity Photo 1.7.0 | Affinity Publisher beta 1.7.0.384 | Affinity Photo beta 1.7.1.138 | Affinity Designer Beta 1.7.0.14