You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Constant Crashing with latest release

I downloaded version 1.7.0.293, and now it crashes all the time.  It opens my old file, but it's been crashing every time I do one or two things, specifically it's done so after I try to: export to pdf, delete a page, scroll through the pages, change text from body text to heading, etc.  I'm attaching the file I've been working on in case it's relevant. Is there a way to roll back to a previous version until this is fixed?  I really can't use this beta.

Player's_Guide.afpub

• Staff

Thanks,

I've reproduced some of the crashing behaviour (the most consistent way for me was scrolling up and down) but so far only on a machine running 10.10 Yosemite.

I've logged this for the developers to look into further.

I haven't had chance to verify yet if this only occurs in the most recent build like you mention, but if you remove the current version (or rename) you can install an older build if you still have the .dmg

Thanks for reporting this to us

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

I tried to do that, but when I try to open the publisher it says that that version of the beta has expired and that I need to download the new version of the beta. I'm going to try upgrading my OS to 10.14 mojave, but it may take a while because I don't want to accidentally delete my partition that holds bootcamp/windows stuff.  Cheers.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.