You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Is there a way to see the value of the spacing of the text columns and to alter it? Also, it would be great to have a numerical feedback of the column width (which can vary within a frame text box).

Why not put all this in the context tool bar?

If you think this would be too much clutter, why not get rid of the B, I , U buttons instead? When I work with text (or with whatever) I’d love to have one common place where I can see and edit all relevant attributes.

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi!

I think AD will be more productive if it can manage text columns. When there is a lot of text and styles the obvious way to do is to switch to Affinity Publisher.

I mean that AD must to be able to manage text boxes in a better way when the texts are not too much long. Just in the way FreeHand manage to do.

Thanks and keep the good products rolling!

Graphic designer from Bilbao (Spain) FreeHand forever. Affinity Designer rocks! - Diseñador gráfico de Bilbao (España). FreeHand forever. Affinity Designer ¡mola!