I am trying to make a voucher however the size of 300 dpi is ridiculously small also I want to try and get more than one on each A4 page, would appreciate any ideas.

Stephen

300 dpi isn't a size. See for example Understanding DPI.

Which app are you using? Mac or Windows?

Affinity Photo 1.6.7 & Affinity Designer 1.6.1; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.6.11.85 & Affinity Designer 1.6..4.45 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iOS 12.1.1

Create a new A4 (297 mm × 210 mm) document. Draw your voucher design at A6 (148 mm × 105 mm) size, group all of the elements and place the group in any quadrant of the page. Duplicate the group, move the duplicate to an adjacent quadrant, duplicate the two groups and move the new duplicates to fill the other half of the page.

If you want your vouchers to be half the size described above, you’ll need to change the orientation so that you can have either eight landscape A7 vouchers on an A4 portrait page or eight portrait A7 vouchers on an A4 landscape page.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.12.86 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.4.45 • iOS 12.2 (iPad Air 2)