I've cobbled together a few functions using auto hot key on Windows. "Cobbled" being the operative word as it's not exactly an elegant approach :)

Thank you.

At the push of a button, I want to reduce the selected object by a percentage, rotate it and skew it.

I have no idea how to do this with Windows hot keys.

It's "AutoHotkey" - an application that runs on Windows and allows scripting to carry out actions through controlling mouse and keyboard inputs. (e.g. it can move the mouse to an x,y position, generate a click etc.)

You would be able to scale and rotate an object automagically easy enough, if skew can be done with a number input rather than a mouse drag that should be straightforward too.

@maxmax Are you wanting to do scale, skew, and rotate for isometric style illustration?

If so, no need to faff about with scripting. Instead try out the new isometric studio in 1.7 beta.

Win7 Ultimate x64   |   i5-3570K @ 3.4GHz   |   16 GB RAM   |   120 GB SSD   |   nVidia GTX 660 Ti   |   Huion 1060 Plus

How I make GIFs >>> ScreenToGIF (Windows only, Open Source, Portable, ~600kB)