When using Affinity products, I have noticed that if I move my program (in full-screen mode)from my MacBook Pro to an external monitor, I encounter odd jitters when zooming around the already opened documents. To resolve the issue I have to save the current document and completely quit the program before opening it on the secondary monitor. The issue is exponentially worse when working with multiple artboards.

I'm also having the same problem here, like in this topic: Display Problem

You can see it happens when I open any image on my MacBook screen, and drag the window to another external display.

A glitchy effect like the post in the link above happened. It occurs as soon as I maximize the window into fullscreen mode.

However, if open the Affinity first, then drag it into another display, and lastly open the photo, it's seems fine and not having the bug.

Regards,

Munirul.

On 4/23/2019 at 5:27 PM, GabrielM said:

Have you tried this?

Preferences > Performance and Switch Retina Rendering to Low Quality. 

Thanks GabrielM, that's really worked and solved the problem. But, why does the Retina Rendering can results in the glitch? Why selecting Automatic doesn't help?

The "automatic" is currently broken when you have a non-retina screen connected via Thunderbolt. I believe the software tries to compensate for retina, on a non-retina screen, and that's why you get the glitch.