You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

As someone who transferred to Affinity Designer upon launch, ditching the traditional Adobe Products that most of the industry utilizes I am, for the most part, thrilled with incorporating Affinity Designer into my workflow. However, there are two features that I have been longing for. 

The first of which is the incorporation of editable text in an exported PSD. Some clients desperately want the PSD files of all of the work in the final form, and documents with tons of text present an issue as all text now exports as a pixel layer. I know it is a huge coding ordeal, but it would be such a huge asset to us all. Please, in your next update try to incorporate this feature for your dedicated designers using your design programs so that we are not forced to find ridiculous workarounds. 

Secondly, I would love to see an option for batch exporting of artboards to save them as the individual artboard name in a dedicated folder. So much of my time is spent opening a new document and placing the contents of each artboard individually on a new canvas and saving them for client work. A batch save option would be extremely helpful, especially if the same options are available there like the ones currently available in the export menu.

On 4/17/2019 at 6:17 PM, MEGraphicDesign said:

Secondly, I would love to see an option for batch exporting of artboards to save them as the individual artboard name in a dedicated folder. So much of my time is spent opening a new document and placing the contents of each artboard individually on a new canvas and saving them for client work. A batch save option would be extremely helpful, especially if the same options are available there like the ones currently available in the export menu.

Export Persona? 

Affinity Store (MSI/EXE): Affinity Suite (ADe, APh, APu) 2.4.0.2301
Dell OptiPlex 7060, i5-8500 3.00 GHz, 16 GB, Intel UHD Graphics 630, Dell P2417H 1920 x 1080, Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2, Build 22631.3155.
Dell Latitude E5570, i5-6440HQ 2.60 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics 530, 1920 x 1080, Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2, Build 22631.3155.
Intel NUC5PGYH, Pentium N3700 2.40 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics, EIZO EV2456 1920 x 1200, Windows 10 Pro, Version 21H1, Build 19043.2130.

• 3 weeks later...