You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Open PDF
+ All pages or a range of pages of a PDF get its own page in Publisher
+ Instantly editable
- No Master Pages available (of course)

Place PDF
- All pages are loaded, no range selection possible. You have to duplicate the pages to switch between pages of PDF
- Extra step with Edit Document to work on the content of the PDF
+ Apply Master Pages to existing pages

My workflow: I receive a multipage PDF document where I have to do some massive changes. So I have to decide now, whether I copy and click every single page of the PDF or open the PDF and add Master Pages later. So I kindly ask for options during import:

Option 1: Leave PDF as is, treating as an image
Option 2: Importing PDF (full or range) being instantly editable with no Edit Document-button (or make it a choice on the user)

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

Not quite what I meant / wanted but thank you anyway for the suggestion. What I get delivered are pages consisting of 100 or more pages layouted with text and graphics, now my job is to give some Corporate Design to this document. So I have to make the Master Pages according to the CD and edit the pages. My wish is to have a Master Document with Master Pages and Styles defined etc and import the PDF generating the needed pages (10 pages PDF = 10 pages Publisher) plus the whole content being instantly editable.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed