You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Import/Open PDF-file

Right now Publisher / Designer choke on overly complicated PDF files. And your CAD programme created one. Take for instance page 2, where coloured areas were split into tiny images. Maybe you can use some other export setting in your Bulls Eyes software? Even in Illustrator editing such a file is no joy. If your are fine with the graphics and just want to fine tune some text, turn the PDF into a bitmap, make some retouching and add the text in Publisher. Obviously this PDF was never meant to be for editing. ;)

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

Finally: The thousands of images are to blame. As an example document I extracted page 2 of the document, moved all the images on a separate layer, deleted the images afterwards, saved the file and opened it in Publisher without problems. "All" what has to be done is now creating coloured areas again. I don't know if you want to invest so much work.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

This and other were created from SolidWorks and not by me only main firm I'm working together. Now I only muss to create Polish version from German and rest pages will be deleted. But thanks for an solution and YES and unfortunately I need to invest a little time and work. For the future will easyer, I hope so :14_relaxed:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.