I have latest mac osx system on a 2017 iMac with latest affinity photo.  I have pictures from my Nikon d500 camera which in raw format are "nef" files.  I started the batch processing to save them as jpeg and after my (about 8 pictures) were loaded, the "ok" button was inactive.  I didn't need to make any other changes to the batch but to save as a jpeg.

Does Affinity need to be updated?  What's the latest version suppose to be?

Hi TMX Photo,

Welcome to the forums :)

When batch processing, did you have 'Parallel Processing' ticked at the bottom of the dialog? We're aware of a current bug in Affinity Photo for Mojave users only that causes batch processing to freeze when Parallel Processing is set to on. If you try the batch process again and ensure this option is switched off, it should work correctly for you.

56 minutes ago, TMX Photo said:

Does Affinity need to be updated?  What's the latest version suppose to be?

The latest versions of our apps can be found at the below link -

I suspect you are running the latest version, but this version is known to be bugged as I've explained above. We have since fixed this issue, however the fix is only available in our 1.7 beta currently. You are welcome to download and install the beta alongside your retail version from the following link if you wish!

I hope this helps :) 

I can't even get the batch process to start.  The ok button is grayed out.  I have a windows version and it works fine there, just not in my imac.  I did uncheck the parallel processing but the "ok" button is still inactive.  I'm using Mojave 10.14.4 and Affinity 1.6.11.