You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Good afternoon,

I have an image in my Designer project and even there is any border around this image,  I can see this thin white border. If I zoom little bit, the border disappear, but when I export this project, the line is still there :( Is there simplier way how to remove it than export and open this file in PS and remove the line with stamp tool? Thanks.

border.jpg

Hi again. This issue is here again and now even the "Vector Crop Tool" didn't help. There is still some strange stroke around my image (the stroke isn't visible in Publisher but I can see it in exported pdf). I tried to crop the image two times, but the stroke is still there. So is better to do my project in InDesign and wait for final Publisher? I need to finish my project but these issues slow me down. Thanks.

I'm assuming the line is on the shoe layer...

1. Select the shoe layer
  2. Select Pixel Persona  PixelPersona_lightui.png.06c7399bbf8e63afcf3688b1553e3034.png 
  3. Use the Erase Tool erasebrushtool_lightui.png.106a3a9d8ab0aebc6f48c6fa4a3f6e70.png to erase that line?

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

No, I can't do that. This isn't possible in Publisher. And this is another case (not shoes). These things wasn't problem in InDesign.

I have shadow layer from psd file (you can also link psd file to ID with layers, what isn't possible in the Publisher) which is set to multiply (so white background disappears and only shadow is visible). So there is any border around image. And even this shadow is cropped, which was helpful in case above with the shoe. But now, the stroke remains.

Without the file we cannot work this out for you, we are just making educated guesses.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions