Hi there guys newby here with probably anoying question.

Well I cant seem to find the answer.

Im working on a resume which is all designed in pixel layers..now I cant seem to find the way to aligning the text and center the paragraphs ect. .

Can you give me simple instructions please?

Thanx a bunch.

Hi Lbdesign,

Welcome to the forums :)

With your text selected if you hit the buttons in my attached screenshot they will align the text.

Thanks

Callum

Screenshot 2019-04-15 at 08.11.40.png

Thanx Callum I know that but that alligns text regarding whole document...what about certain area of the document/text which is in pixel layer?

Thanx

2 hours ago, Lbdesign said:

I know that but that alligns text regarding whole document...what about certain area of the document/text which is in pixel layer?

Perhaps the Arrange menu, or the image.png.ad0b77ab3d58515f69afb7560faf297f.png button?

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1809, 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 and 1.7.0.333 Beta       / Affinity Designer 1.6..5.123 and 1.7.0.333 Beta    / Affinity Publisher 1.7.0.337 Beta

Ill try to explain like this ..I have resume which is in psd file format and all of the text is pixel layered, so for example name, surname and the addres is in one pixel layer, now I can align name and surname as one object and I cant align them separetly..the same issue I have with the addres..cos its a part of name and surname layer...they can be aligned all together but not separetly..I need to aligne addres alone..if anyone knows how I can do this please post.

I need instructions urgently.

Thanx for your patience.

Best regards

4 minutes ago, Lbdesign said:

..I have resume which is in psd file format and all of the text is pixel layered, so for example name, surname and the addres is in one pixel layer,

There is an option to keep PSD text editable when you open the file in the Affinity applications. I would use that, and avoid the pixel issues.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1809, 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 and 1.7.0.333 Beta       / Affinity Designer 1.6..5.123 and 1.7.0.333 Beta    / Affinity Publisher 1.7.0.337 Beta

Solved lets say this post is history...I was enough to allign them as they.were..Iv checked the whole document using grid and snaping function.

Thanx guys