You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

another little bug in Studio panels

Hi again,

here is another little (not too much annoying...) bug in some of the collapsible panels of the (right) Studio.

Certain panels: 
--Text Frame
--TOC
--Find&Replace
do not deploy (open) when clicked IF they have any other panel underneath.

The title simply highlights, but its content is not to be seen.

This strange behaviour corrects when another panel being in the same line is already deployed, or if it is the last panel in the Studio column (the bottom one). It seems as those strange panels aren't able to "push" the panels under them to adequately deploy.

I send some images of it: (1) Studio with all the panels collapsed, then (2) "Text Frame" clicked and nothing happens, after double clicking "Fext Frame" becomes deselected and (3) the "layers" panel (which behaves correctly) deploys adequately, after this, clicking the perverse "Text Frame" panel ... (4) it opens, and as the end, (5) the "Find&Replace" panel, being in the last line of the Studio (nothing to push down!), deploys correctly when clicked.

1-.png.08ab6e5ba9bce00ba700a8d0992480cc.png2-.png.5f30c922c2a3354a0b1dfbc5619ee677.png3-.png.374e7cc698293198dc44f5dd6a0a1330.png4-.png.5f5c62df8121786fb2aa0196925164e7.png5-.png.16d2b0f337c4ef39361c880b574b9d2e.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi @eluengo,

I can't seem to reproduce this here at the moment, can you clarify if you still see this behaviour in the most recent beta, and if so can you let me know what macOS you are on?

Thanks!

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

• 1 month later...

Hi Jon P

The newest update behaves exactly as I told in my first comment
Having received the communication of the definitive AfPub version for june 19th, i'll await to see if in this not-beta is this bug corrected, or not.

Is not a very annoying one, but user interface is nowadays a special plus in quality of software.... rapid learning curve, simple and foolproof access to functions, adequate visibility of interface objects, and, surely, certain style and elegance.... 

With regard

Emilio

PD.. my Mac is a MBPro 13" end 2018, 16GBRAM, 1TBHDD, i7processor

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.