Uncle Mez

Affinity Photo: Does an Intelligence like A.Sensei talk to Serif ?

Well it is simple !
I personally am amazed with the level of precision acquired by Adobe since they've implemented the Adobe Sensei technology.
I recently was asking myself (now i ask to Serif) how fun and interesting would Affinity Photo (and maybe the two others) if Serif develop an intuitive and efficient intelligence that will power their software.

not only Adobe but Skylum took the same path and powered their software with Artificial intelligence and now and they are getting very popular, not only that the tools are getting much better and really saves time for impressive results.

Just put everything here and hope Devs and staffs will read and indicate us if something similar is coming to Affinity, if not then i tried and it was fun to try.

Blessings.

Never be the Same Again !
MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010) - 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 - VIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB

MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6  - Affinity Designer + Affinity Photo + Affinity Publisher + Snagit 2019 + Camtasia 2018 + Movavi Video Editor Business 15

Clearly out of their league. :D First they will have to figure out how to improve "expand stroke". It might take some time.

"Men are like sheep, of which a flock is more easily driven than a single one."

"Experienced vector artists and infographic designers will find a noticeable lack of the more advanced tools found in Illustrator CC." (source)

i had so much fun of the April Fool from Serif which made me laugh so loud until the level no sound in anymore.
Would be great if Serif can simply make their software much intelligent than it is right now, i mean Affinity Suite have great potential but also need something that makes it stand out.

Never be the Same Again !
MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010) - 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 - VIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB

MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6  - Affinity Designer + Affinity Photo + Affinity Publisher + Snagit 2019 + Camtasia 2018 + Movavi Video Editor Business 15