You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

1.7.0.292 Bleed does not contain effects

7 hours ago, Spirou42 said:

In 1.7.0.292 The bleed is not rendered with the layer effects of the corresponding page/master.

Why do you have the Adjustments on the Master pages?

pdf of the effects applied to the pic on a page, not the master page effects but copies of them.

Der_HafenT1.pdf

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

17 minutes ago, Old Bruce said:

Why do you have the Adjustments on the Master pages?

pdf of the effects applied to the pic on a page, not the master page effects but copies of them.

Der_HafenT1.pdf

The adjustments are on the Master because they are used as proof adjustments. The book is an image only photo book and all pages should get the adjustments. Placing them on the master, i only have one place to change them and can be sure, that all pages are treated equal.    

Try this, I put a 0% opacity layer on the adjustments Master Page (I figured that your reason may be the reason for that) and made it larger than the bleed area. The effects are applied to it and I think the bleed is present in the PDF export.

Der_HafenT1.afpub

Der_HafenT1 3.pdf

Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

Glad it works, odd little bug though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi both,

We are aware of this issue. Basically, any adjustments placed at the document level and not nested inside an image layer will not affect the bleed area. I will update our developers on this.

Thanks,

Gabe. 

3 hours ago, GabrielM said:

Hi both,

We are aware of this issue. Basically, any adjustments placed at the document level and not nested inside an image layer will not affect the bleed area. I will update our developers on this.

Thanks,

Gabe. 

Cool.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.