You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

1.7.0.293 still crashes when closing tab

designer crashes when closing a tab, after "would you like to save your changes" and pressing yes.

it does not crash if the file is saved before closing the tab.

intel core i5,  16GB 128Gb ssd win10 Pro Huion new 1060plus.

philips 272p 2560x1440px on intel HD2500 onboard graphics

Razer Tartarus Chroma

6 hours ago, dutchshader said:

designer crashes when closing a tab, after "would you like to save your changes" and pressing yes.

it does not crash if the file is saved before closing the tab.

I have the same problem too

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dell Laptop G3 15.6" Core i5 10a. Gen. 16GB RAM, 1TB DD + 256 SSD, NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1650 Ti, Windows 11

• Staff

Fortunately the document is saved, but any other unsaved open documents will be lost. We will resolve this problem before the next update, sorry that this was missed.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Hey!

I have got the same problem.

Same happens in the .293 beta of Affinity Publisher too.

All the best,
Chris

PS: If you like maps you might also have a look at this community!
PPS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!
PPPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/transitdiagrams

PPPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrisneuherz 

I have two files one group for Affinity file and Export.. Now, Affinity File.. Could not save it after I adjust it.. and for Export it work can copy after i adjust it I know.. Export will not possible for me adjust it again, ha.. I need your help how to save it for Affinity file and it won't let me change title name like File name 1 & not let me file name 2.. Help..

Look at gray bar  Affinity Cathy Office ok gray bar point to right see that two of them affiliate picture on them.. see file name 1 and 2  both won't update picture like this .. (second attach).. Got me wonder is that last page see icon after word is success.  that icon possible effect to stop update is it ? I had no idea if that icon includes hyperlink ??

Also, When i want make new title name 2... I copy File name 1 over to new file name 2 with New Page.. none show up no picture at all strange.. I decided copy one by one from top way to bottom without icon.. all show up but not let me save file name 2 so much trouble.. ha.. Hope that help you to check it out.. When will it be next new update download ?

One more to say.. What i just done with adjust it was in the information between Class 1,2 & 3.. I remove edge to  no color.. make it one color to see it better for the cell phones.. I am use PC here..

Please Note.. I am curious about affinity designer software can download for Cell phone.. I have trouble back and forth PC and Cell ..  That is all for now, Thank you.. 

57467895_1330719510400371_3429696140801474560_n.png

57221363_397472197770694_6020973584061562880_n.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.