You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Saving and Exporting Files

Hello, I am trying to export two pages from my document to a PDF. I have previously done it with a similar page in the file with no problems, now it is taking several minutes. I was thinking it could be image size in the poster, but as I did it before with no problems, I don't think that's it. 

EDIT: what dpi is used?

In a mac with one pic every page it takes a second. Have a look to the MORE in the export-frame below. May be the field bilinear should be changed to lanczos 3 (I had this problem some time before) or look to the other parameters PDF... or tell more about your system.

all Aff 2.2: Capture One+ 23 pro; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.15.7,  Fuji X-Pro2 

Your file takes 4 minutes to export here

If I disable the Curve Text layer and the Curve layer immediately below it, it takes 22 seconds to export (both are set to Soft Light blend mode)

You should be able to use 2 rectangles, with gradients and Soft Light blend modes to replace the above 2 curves ( which are causing the slow export times.)

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.