Hello, I am trying to export two pages from my document to a PDF. I have previously done it with a similar page in the file with no problems, now it is taking several minutes. I was thinking it could be image size in the poster, but as I did it before with no problems, I don't think that's it. 

EDIT: what dpi is used?

In a mac with one pic every page it takes a second. Have a look to the MORE in the export-frame below. May be the field bilinear should be changed to lanczos 3 (I had this problem some time before) or look to the other parameters PDF... or tell more about your system.

AP 1.6.7 // AD 1.6.1 // Apu ß: Capture One+; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.13.1, early 2012 (ret), flsh 256 GB, RAM 16 GB; // Fuji X-Pro2, XF 18 - 55, XF 55 - 200 mm, nikkor 2.8/ 20 mm with shift 

HI @RenWaller,

As larsh suggests, are these very high DPI/res images? Even so I wouldn't expect it to take several minutes, any chance of attaching the file?

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

Your file takes 4 minutes to export here

If I disable the Curve Text layer and the Curve layer immediately below it, it takes 22 seconds to export (both are set to Soft Light blend mode)

You should be able to use 2 rectangles, with gradients and Soft Light blend modes to replace the above 2 curves ( which are causing the slow export times.)

Due to the ongoing Brexit negotiations, punctuation, spelling and grammar will be used sparingly until further notice.