You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Program stops without comment - Programm bricht ohne Kommentar ab

On 4/4/2019 at 10:39 AM, Pariah73 said:

Guzzi, you might wish to put this post here insteadhttps://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/forum/38-bugs-in-affinity-designer-affinity-photo/ so that you can get some help with this issue. :)

I had several jpg- files open. I was able to edit and export two of them. When selecting the third photo, the program has suddenly adopted. Error message from Event Viewer attached. The error could not be repeated / reproduced.

Ich hatte mehrere jpg-Dateien geöffnet. Zwei davon konnte ich bearbeiten und exportieren. Bei Auswahl des dritten Fotos hat sich das Programm plötzlich verabschiedet. Fehlermeldung aus Ereignisanzeige anbei. Der Fehler ließ sich nicht wiederholen / reproduzieren.

c6ac3234-2fde-4308-8b20-3cdf9614f65a.dmp

Affinity Beta Fehler.doc

Windows 10 Prof.; Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481, Beta 1.8.0.532

• Staff

Hi Guzzi,

It can be tricky to fix issues that are hard to reproduce. I would recommend updating to the most recent beta and see if you can reproduce it. We can then submit the .dmp files to the developers.

If it happens in the new build, can you attach the files you were opening and also, send us a copy of your AppData folder. Do not run the app up again until you've made a copy of this folder (and zipped it up for us):
AppData\Roaming\Affinity\Photo\1.0 (Beta)\

Thank you :) 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.