You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Requesting an improvement for batch processing and RAW files.

I realize that there is no ability to do a Macro in the Develop Persona but I would like to be able to use the Presets in there with a batch process. As things stand right now I can open my Raw files and they are processed with the no settings as far as I can see. 
What I would like to do is take one of my raw files and open it in the Develop Persona get the various settings made into a temporary preset (named "for files 5435-5447" for instance) and then use the Batch Processing feature to open the files and apply those settings and save to where ever I deem suitable.
I do a lot of Photographs with the exact same lighting and the exact same exposure, in developing the images I may apply a white balance and tweak the curves, others may need an exposure change and some de-fringing as well. I am happy with the results of setting up a preset and applying it to several photos in a row but there is a hell of a lot of clicking to apply the presets, and it is all for naught if I miss one of the presets on one of the photos.
Hell I would be happy even if we had to use the Develop Assistant to load the presets to be applied before running a batch process.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.