You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Problem with Nik and Mojave (Mac)

Hello.

I recently updated my Mac OS to Mojave (10.14.4). I have now found that I can't access Nik Color Efex or Analog Efex, although I had no problems with 10.13 (High Sierra?). As shown in the attached screen-shot of the Affinity Photo Preferences dialog, both these plug-ins require "Global Support". I have, as can be seen, tried a few variations using the "Authorise Global" button, but to no avail.

Any help?

Cheers,

Alex

Screenshot 2019-04-07 at 18.20.05.png

You need to get rid of all those individual file paths in the Plugin Support Folders section. It should just have a single slash in it, like this:
1267162881_PluginSupportFolders.jpg.f84ec864c2d32bbbe198951bfb41718a.jpg

Select them all & click Remove. Then click Add, navigate to the top level of your startup drive (usually named "Macintosh HD" or similar) & click "OK" to add it. Restart & all the red "Requires Global Support" warnings should be gone.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

• 2 years later...