You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Auto-smooth Problem with Sculpt Mode

I am facing issues with the Pencil Tool's sculpt mode in which the stroke smooths a little too much. At times, when I continue a path from its endpoint, the stroke does not match the outline. I'm trying to trace a sketch of a cartoon girl, and the stroke curves off from its original path. Is this anything that can possibly be fixed? Thanks.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

Thank you for your feedback. I'll see what I can come up with.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

Well there will be some roadblocks, but Affinity is the software I use for all of my illustration work now. It has too many features I've been looking for in software for a long time, so I just don't see myself switching. But I will say, however, Clip has some amazing functionalities. I love how the vector eraser can trim intersecting line segments.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.