You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo To Axure have some Bug!

中文问题描述:我的Affinity Photo 1.7.0 111 版本,在使用选区复制一张图片,然后在Axure 8.1(or 9.0 Beta)版本粘贴相应选区时,无法粘贴成功,在Axure只会显示为”空文本“状态。

同样的Axure版本,使用PhotoShop的复制选区功能,粘贴到Axure中时,是正确的图片样式。

English :In my Affinity Photo 1.7.0 111 , I want to use the row marquee tool (M) to select my photo and copy it to Axure 8.1 (or 9.0 Beta) , But , In my Axure 8.1 , It becomes the wrong text state. Like this file。

Please Help me!

Wrong.png

Edited by huangsong7781
add a 'or'

On 4/5/2019 at 7:42 AM, huangsong7781 said:

中文问题描述:我的Affinity Photo 1.7.0 111 版本,在使用选区复制一张图片,然后在Axure 8.1(or 9.0 Beta)版本粘贴相应选区时,无法粘贴成功,在Axure只会显示为”空文本“状态。

同样的Axure版本,使用PhotoShop的复制选区功能,粘贴到Axure中时,是正确的图片样式。

English :In my Affinity Photo 1.7.0 111 , I want to use the row marquee tool (M) to select my photo and copy it to Axure 8.1 (or 9.0 Beta) , But , In my Axure 8.1 , It becomes the wrong text state. Like this file。

Please Help me!

In Affinity photo is the layer (the photo) an "image" or a "pixel" layer? It has to be a Pixel layer and that Layer must be selected in the Layers panel. I am unfamiliar with Axure.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.