You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Make Slider controls more Keyboard Friendly. Allow the use of Left and Right Arrow Keys to move slider Left or Right. Add Steps (such as 5% or 10% increments) with markers on the slider bar

I would like the Sliders in Affinity Photo to be more Keyboard Friendly.

I would make it so the Left and Right Arrow Keys on the Keyboard could move the slider 1% at a time with a single keypress, 5% at a time with a modifier and a keypress, and 10% with an additional modifier and keypress. 

I would also like percentage markers on the slider to indicate 10% marks to make the Sliders more informative and helpful. the TINY up and down arrows next to the Sliders are not useful, especially on a 4K monitor at 100% resolution. I would change them to have:

1. The slider bar with markers for percentages

2. Left Button (to reduce percentage)

3. Right Button (to increase percentage)

4. an Input Box where you can click and manually type a value with the Number Pad.

An excellent example of this functionality is LightZone.