Mr. K

Page Hyperlink Not Showing The Correct Page

I think this is a bug? When I double click to the right of a hyperlink's name (in this case Purchased) in the hyperlink panel it brings up the Hyperlink Properties dialog box, good so far. When the hyperlink is a page, then the dialog box always says it's linked to Page 1, and that is not true. I think it should show me the actual target of the Page hyperlink. In this case I have the Page hyperlink set to page 4, yet it shows page 1.

2137857133_ScreenShot2019-04-04at6_27_43AM.thumb.png.faf2fb1a5f8536d2feaac9019590c178.png

What you are doing by double clicking is editing the hyperlink. You can now change it to any page or anchor. Use the little icon/symbols at the bottom left to goto the link and anchor.

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) Mac OS 10.12.6 || Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 10.14.5

Affinity Designer 1.7.3 | Affinity Photo 1.7.3 | Affinity Publisher 1.7.3 | Affinity Designer Beta 1.7.x.x | Affinity Photo Beta 1.7.x.x | Affinity Publisher Beta 1.7.x.x

1 hour ago, Old Bruce said:

What you are doing by double clicking is editing the hyperlink. You can now change it to any page or anchor. Use the little icon/symbols at the bottom left to goto the link and anchor.

Even so, editing the hyperlink should show me the current setting for page hyperlinks, and it does not. 

33 minutes ago, Mr. K said:

Even so, editing the hyperlink should show me the current setting for page hyperlinks, and it does not. 

It could but it doesn't. I am just happy we can edit them and that using the Hyperlinks studio we can see where the links and anchors are.

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) Mac OS 10.12.6 || Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 10.14.5

Affinity Designer 1.7.3 | Affinity Photo 1.7.3 | Affinity Publisher 1.7.3 | Affinity Designer Beta 1.7.x.x | Affinity Photo Beta 1.7.x.x | Affinity Publisher Beta 1.7.x.x

Beta software. Suggestion for improvement. That's why they ralease it as beta.