You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

texture-filter (german math)

Maybe i´m to stupid, but are you sure that geman terms work now? I have copy/paste this line from the manual

var v=vec2(rx,ry)/w; smoothoschlin(oschcr(v/(dgross*dmult)), dglatt)

but nothing happens, neither with dgross or dmult.... as 0.1 variable?????? And of course A is as target defined.

OSX 12.5  / iMac Retina 27" / Radeon Pro 580X / Metall: on! --- WWG1WGA WW!

• Staff

Hey @Polygonius

I'm not sure if this should have been translated or not—I'm not sure if it matters.

Anyway, I (and some others) have been poking this and it does seem to work but I'd like to see a screenshot of your dialog with what you've typed in so we can see what might be going wrong.

Thanks Chris!

Aha:  It fisrt works if all 3 parameters are set! That was my fault.  OK, I understand that dgross needs a dmult (otherwise its a multplication with zero), but why is dglatt also as parameter needed? I can set it to any value, even zero and it works, but if it is missing as parameter, the whole equation does not work? I can even replace the variable dglatt in the eqaution with constant-number, like 1 or zero and it works, but with orign line and this vaiable is missing as parameter it does not work. Okay, thats going to deep here. I will isntead read the manual-chapter again.

BTW: thanks for this manual-chapter, its really good written! 

OSX 12.5  / iMac Retina 27" / Radeon Pro 580X / Metall: on! --- WWG1WGA WW!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.