Uncle Mez

Dehaze/Haze Removal: Too much agressive !

Hello Team !

Can you please check on the Dehaze/Haze removal filter and make it more intelligent (because it does auto job after selected) but also make it less agressive ?
I've been working on project with photos taken by fairly good device but noticed when i applied Dehaze/Haze removal on some photos the filter went crazy like punching the colors like does the color dodge blend mode (but not that strong too) i tried to play with the sliders but could not recover enough to say the level was good, i had to work it out with Luminar Dehaze/Haze removal filter which did a decent job on the same photos.
Also implementing a live version version of that same filter or simply moving it from destructive to non destructive category is not a bad thing but will work for the good of the users and for better photography results.

Hope this will be fixed and fine tuned sooner than later, every week i have to process 183 photos taken in different conditions and deliver them 48h after they reach my desk so, believe me when i say it is painful for a non-Pro like me to switch between software solution do to things i can do with one precise software. 

Until then, Blessings to y'All !

Never be the Same Again !
MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010) - 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 - VIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB

MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6  - Affinity Designer + Affinity Photo + Affinity Publisher + Snagit 2019 + Camtasia 2018 + Movavi Video Editor Business 15