You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Dehaze/Haze Removal: Too much agressive !

Hello Team !

Can you please check on the Dehaze/Haze removal filter and make it more intelligent (because it does auto job after selected) but also make it less agressive ?
I've been working on project with photos taken by fairly good device but noticed when i applied Dehaze/Haze removal on some photos the filter went crazy like punching the colors like does the color dodge blend mode (but not that strong too) i tried to play with the sliders but could not recover enough to say the level was good, i had to work it out with Luminar Dehaze/Haze removal filter which did a decent job on the same photos.
Also implementing a live version version of that same filter or simply moving it from destructive to non destructive category is not a bad thing but will work for the good of the users and for better photography results.

Hope this will be fixed and fine tuned sooner than later, every week i have to process 183 photos taken in different conditions and deliver them 48h after they reach my desk so, believe me when i say it is painful for a non-Pro like me to switch between software solution do to things i can do with one precise software. 

Until then, Blessings to y'All !

Never be the Same Again !
---
Dell Optiplex 5090 SFF
Intel Core i5-10500T @2.30GHz with 12GiB 2666MHz DDR4
Intel UHD Graphics 630 for 10th Generation
M.2 2280, 512 GB, PCIe NVMe Gen3 x4, Class 40 SSD

Windows 11 Pro x64 22H2 + LibreOffice 7.5.3

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.