You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Moving Photos inside the Frame

Hi Publisher Users,
i´m new here and have my fist question. If the answer was given in another topic feel free to share the link with me. My search wasn´t given me the answer.

As an old Indesign user i missing something on handling placed photos. In Indesign i can move photos inside the frame. So i can resize or move photos inside the frame by not moving the frame from his default location. Is this not working, or do i something wrong here in Publisher?

For a better understanding you can here see the effect in this Video on Youtube - starting at 2:51

Greetings

Double-click on it.  A rotation handle shows up on the picture; you can drag the picture to reposition within the frame, and there is a slider that shows up toward the bottom of the window that lets you scale the image.

To go the other way, with the move tool selected, enable Lock Children on the context toolbar to let you move the frame with the picture locked in place.