You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publishers Close or Quit Application while working

You are trying to apply a table format to a text frame, which I do not believe is supported.

Table formats are normally applied to tables (created with the Table Tool)

Either way it should not crash Publisher, so well spotted.

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

5 hours ago, carl123 said:

You are trying to apply a table format to a text frame

Good catch!  Though it could be interesting to consider treating the text frame as a 1x1 table in applying the formatting from such a style...

Indeed.

An option to covert text to table and convert table to text would also be welcome in version 5.x or 6.x

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.