I am new to affinity photo, just purchased it. the version is 1.6.5.135 using on laptop which runs Windows10. I need help to adjust the way EXIF value are shown in EXIF panel.

The FNumber is shown as 14/5 instead of 2.8, Exposure Time is shown as 10/1 instead of 10 secs, Metering mode is shown as 5.

How do I get it to show f2.8, 10 secs, Evaluative or Spot etc?

Hi vskanetkar,

Welcome to the forums.

This is the way the exif data is being read and displayed, this can't be adjusted within the app. Out of interest whats the make and model of camera the file was taken on?

The EXIF panel has 3 view options: Summary, All, & Raw data. Summary is the one most likely to show exposure time, aperture, metering mode, etc. values in the format you expect, but among other things that depends on the camera, its make & model, & how much EXIF data it writes to the file, so some or all of those items may be missing from the Summary view.

Affinity Photo 1.7.2, Affinity Designer 1.7.2, Affinity Publisher 1.7.2; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.153 & Affinity Designer 1.7.2.6 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iOS 12.3.1