You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[REQUEST] Preset document dimensions

It's something super simple that I think would be really helpful, as I'm making documents of different dimensions I'm constantly changing the dimensions. It'd be cool if we could save a dimension preset so that we could just click a pre-save rather than type it in.

Not a big issue just a simple request

Thanks, Matt

Version 1.7 of Photo (and Designer + Publisher) let you create presets for document size etc.

You can try the Beta versions now - just head to the Beta Forums. They install in parallel with the Retail version, so no risk.

662796155_AffinityPagePreset.gif.4086ae4ec7aa7248a37a588ee041be1e.gif

Win10 Home x64   |   AMD Ryzen 7 2700X @ 3.7GHz   |   48 GB RAM   |   1TB SSD   |   nVidia GTX 1660   |   Wacom Intuos Pro

1 hour ago, Aammppaa said:

They install in parallel with the Retail version, so no risk.

Sort of...

You do need to be careful not to open your "production" documents in the betas as you won't be able to open them in the retail version again, and there is a possibility of a compatibility break during the beta cycle, so if you create a document (or open/update one) in the beta, it might not be possible to open it in the final version 1.7 either (although Serif is at least trying to avoid that scenario, it can't be ruled out).

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.