You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher - Shutting Down Without Cause

Morning All, 

Please could somebody explain to me why Affinity Publisher keeps shutting down without a cause. I have found myself saving a document every time I've adjusted an image 2mm or done any other minuscule amendment. 

If i could somehow recover a back- up or better yet, prevent the program from closing all together. This would be a big help.

Apologies for the passive aggression, This was written moments after my latest unforeseen closure. 

Thanks, 

Dave 

• Staff

@D.Kenyon 

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :)

Sorry that you are having problems. I have moved this from discussions to the bugs forums. I cannot tell if you are on Mac or Windows.

Please can you give us some more details. Some instructions are at the top of the page here

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff

Hi Kenyan,

To follow up on what Patrick has said, if you could also attach the file (or I can provide a dropbox link if you'd like to keep it private) we can see if we can reproduce this behaviour with your file.

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.