I find that everytime I need to design a header, I find myself scrounging for the latest, least confusing article with facebook's updated size specs and personal tricks to get Facebook's resizing to look halfway decent. In all lilkelyhood, something similar happens to others, with FB or other digital platforms.

It would be useful for Facebook, Instagram, and any other commonly designed-for platforms and applications, to be available as presets.

Besides standard sizing, export presets, such as JPG for instagram, or 2x size for facebook on retina displays, would also save time and make life easier.

I like how Affinity has presets for different devices. This would be an extension to that, with Web Apps / Social Media / or some other category encompasing this group, as I'm only mentioning a couple platforms that come to mind at this moment.

Much like we design for physical devices, we're also increasingly designing for digital environments and some are common enough that they might warrant a quick access within Affinity, in my experience and opinion.

Cheers!