gionaguidi

[By Design] Designer crashing on export to camera roll

Hi guys,

When exporting to PNG format (don't know with other format)  and trying to save to Camera Roll the app crashes constantly. 

I have to report also a bug with “Import from Cloud”. When you navigate to a specific folder on the cloud service (webdav protocol) you cannot perform a Search because you won’t get any result or filtering in your list of files. 

Using the latest release of the app and ios (12.2)

Re the crashing , check iOS settings for Designer and make sure it has both read and write privileges set. That is a. Common cause of crashes when saving to photo library.

5C99558C-587B-4FAE-A2B5-3A52EBC44FC2.jpeg

IPad Pro 10.5 512GB iOS 12.3.1 Affinity Photo 1.7.2.150 Affinity Design 1.7.2.4 Publisher for iPad ?

54 minutes ago, DM1 said:

Re the crashing , check iOS settings for Designer and make sure it has both read and write privileges set. That is a. Common cause of crashes when saving to photo library.

5C99558C-587B-4FAE-A2B5-3A52EBC44FC2.jpeg

Thanks a lot  ... this specific problem has been addressed, but first of all i had to import from Camera Roll to make the option appear in privacy settings. The second problem with filtering/search in a list of files located ina (webDav) Cloud service is still something that i would recommend the support department to have a look into.

That's not our file explorer, but Apple's. We use Files as the file explorer for Open and Export. You would be better off logging this with Apple, as we have no control over that area.