You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Since I installed the 283 beta I can not use the Frame Text Tool.

The problem is that I can type text up until I insert a space when I press the space bar the whole application closes down.

This did not occur in previous versions, the same problem occurs with the Artistic Text Tool  again as soon as you press the space bar the whole application closes and everything is lost.

I have been in the Beta program since January and 283 is the first time I have encountered the problem so it must be something you changed in 283.

The problem occurs in both new and when trying to add text to adding to existing documents

• Staff

Hi

This sounds unusual - I would suggest running up the application whilst keeping the control key pressed then reset all settings. The fact the crash happens when you hit space would indicate a problem with spell checking perhaps. Do you have any custom spell checking dictionaries added ?

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.