You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Co-ordinates wrong after first page

When I create a document and put any sort of frame or text box on the first page the co-ordinates are correct. But when I do the same on page 2 or subsequent pages the co-ordinates appear wrong with minus figures. The co-ordinates don't appear to originate from the top left of each page like I would assume they do (and do in InDesign).

Is this a bug? Or is it a setting I have got wrong?

I have tried to find the ruler units preference (as InDesign) but there doesn't appear to be one in Preferences. Is this hidden away somewhere else?

1792921408_PAGE1.thumb.jpg.04226072a3a7af7daf8ac8264978d5ac.jpg32989495_PAGE2.thumb.jpg.bc40ca356bb7edce9033c911cc08664a.jpg

He never fails to achieve new heights in being stupid...

Yeah, this is buggered up. They are aware of it 

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

15 hours ago, AdamW said:

Thanks for the report. Unfortunately this snuck in in the last couple of updates. I understand we have a fix now you should see soon.

@AdamW, There's a conversation on the Discussion section about a similar issue with the Guides.  The indicator in the ruler does not appear when moving the guides on the page, but also, on Page 2, the values shown are negative.  Based on the comments, this is a common issue to both Mac and Windows.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.