Hi,

I am a french affinity designer desktop user (windows).
I am currently working on a poster for a student event. I was working in A3 format and decided to move to 120x176cm format (french bus poster size), witch is way larger.
I had no issue exporting the file in A3, but now the progress bar seems stuck and no matter how long i wait, it won't export. Is there any way i can fix this?

Thanks,

Irénée Dubourg

Hi Irénée Dubourg,

Welcome to the forums :)

If possible could you send me the afdesign file in question so I can try this at my end?

Thanks

Callum

The document is 300DPI and takes about 15 minutes to export on my system and the resulting PNG file is 76MB.

The Exporting Progress Bar did not start to move until the very last minute which can give the impression it has hung

At 100DPI it takes about 5 minutes and is 22MB.

Due to the fact that Boris Johnson is now our Prime Minister, punctuation, spelling and grammar will never be worried about ever again.  We now have far bigger problems to be concerned about.

1 minute ago, carl123 said:

The document is 300DPI and takes about 15 minutes to export on my system and the resulting PNG file is 76MB.

The Exporting Progress Bar did not start to move until the very last minute which can give the impression it has hung

At 100DPI it takes about 5 minutes and is 22MB.

You beat me to it! Your machine must be faster than mine I'm still waiting!