If you double click in the browser the page you want then it should work up tp 1000%. Otherwise tell more.

AP 1.7.2 // AD 1.7.2 // Apu 1.7.2: Capture One+ 12; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.13.1, early 2012 (ret), flsh 256 GB, RAM 16 GB; // Fuji X-Pro2, XF 18 - 55, XF 55 - 200 mm, nikkor 2.8/ 20 mm with shift 

Hi @larsh, thx for reply.

I meant when you zooming ut with shortcuts (space - cmd -alt).

It zooms out on other page, not on page where you are...

49 minutes ago, Peternel said:

I meant when you zooming ut with shortcuts (space - cmd -alt).

It zooms out on other page, not on page where you are...

This is due to the fact that the 'source' for the zoom is not what you see but where the cursor is placed in the document. This has come up several times and causes confusion.

Example: in a three page document place the cursor on page 3. Then scroll the view with the mousewheel to page one and zoom. The view jumps back to page three.

I'm writing this not neccessarily in defence of the way it is working. I just try to explain that it is how it works at the moment :)
I think this could be improved.

d.

Affinity Designer 1.7.3.481 (beta 1.8.0.486)   |   Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481 (beta 1.8.0.486)   |   Affinity Publisher 1.7.3.481 (beta 1.7.3.475)
Affinity Designer for iPad 1.7.0.7   |   Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.8.77

Windows 10 (1809) 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

@domink, thx for reply. I tried a few times now.. I dont see that is the logic of zooming out.. I think it is a problem with some kind of memory where you been, not where is cursor..

But never mind of that, we agree that this needs big improvement!

Oh, windows... on mac: View/ Zoom = cmd + or other combinations.

AP 1.7.2 // AD 1.7.2 // Apu 1.7.2: Capture One+ 12; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.13.1, early 2012 (ret), flsh 256 GB, RAM 16 GB; // Fuji X-Pro2, XF 18 - 55, XF 55 - 200 mm, nikkor 2.8/ 20 mm with shift