You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Missing fonts issue

I have an issue where my document is missing fonts, but publisher does not warn me about it when opening the document. Yet it replaces the font with another one, even if the name in the font list is the original. Also the Font Manager does not have any issues and says all fonts are OK.

I use Fontexplorer X on Mac El Capitan. Normally this works pretty well, even if there is no auto-activation yet (unfortunately). Perhaps it is a font cache issue, but I hope Publisher can at least ave a better warning mechanism, as this almost went under the radar, which could have given me a lot of trouble...

I don't use Fontexplorer X but I must ask if it had the missing fonts activated when you opened the document. If there is no auto-activation and those fonts were off perhaps Publisher just replaced them with fonts which were activated.

7 hours ago, postmadesign said:

...I use Fontexplorer X...

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.