You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

minus positions on two-sited docoments

Hello,
the Affinity Publisher Beta 1.7.0.257(9) works verry fine!

But Affinity Publisher Beta 1.7.0270 and 1.7.0.283 has follow problems:

By all Problems first in Document Setup: Layout=Facing Pages=Ok, Arrangement=Horizontal, Start on=Right!

1. Is a Picture-Frame on the FIRST page marked than in Transform-Panel the X-Coordinate show Minus (example -135,3).

2. If I want a line taking from the vertikal ruler to the dokument on the first page, than a little Box by the line shows Minus (example -108,1,) but the mark at the horizontal Ruler shows a Positive (example 40,0). 

3. On the following pages are the vertical position in the Transform-Panel the minus get higher and higher (example a Picture-Frame-Position on page 4 shows -385,2)

This all works on Version 1.7.0.257 verry fine!

Affinity Publisher 283 - Picture-Frame on Page 4.JPG

20190328_071054.jpg

Affinity Publisher 283 - Transformieren Pannel.JPG

With facing pages documents APub seems to set the horizontal zero in the transform panel in the left edge of the spreads. But for the first page it's on the right edge and on the last page its on the left edge. First page is inconsistent with the rulers but other pages are consistent with the rulers. Personally I'd prefer that rulers and transform settings are done on a page basis not a spread basis.

Windows 10 Pro, I5 3.3G PC 16G RAM

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.