You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Crash when moving pages within spread

App crashes, v1.7.0.270, (MacOS 10.14.3) when selecting double page spread to move page within the spread. This was working fine right up until this latest update (v1.7.0.270) so hopefully that helps to locate the code change that created the problem.

This is completely repeatable, also crash reports are sent to Apple automatically. Can Serif access crash data from Apple? Is there useful info I can provide?

Cheers

Chrisso

Edited by ChrissoKiwi
I should have posted this on Mac Beta! Sorry!

I get a crash every time i try dragging any page to reorder or dragging a master page. Crashes overtime so application currently unusable. Only happens since latest update to 1.7.0.270. Running on MacBook  MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 16GB 3.1GHz.

• Staff

Thanks for your reports this has been reported to the developers and will be fixed soon.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff

We understand this is resolved in the latest build available here and on auto-update.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff
12 hours ago, iceritchie said:

Seems that Master pages appears layers in the page layer list

Yes they are meant to

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.