You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Wrong transform origin, calculates transform from first page

Hi, a terrible thing (at least for me) has happened with the latest release:

I have just updated to Publisher 1.7.0.270 (latest version) on Mac 10.14.3. German language.

And now everything goes wrong with the origin of the coordinates. As long as it‘s only a one-page-document everything is fine.

But when I have more than one page everything gets weird: The x-origin of the FIRST page is now calculated in minus from the right border. y is okay.

On the SECOND (left) and all the following pages the y origin is obviously calculated from the origin of page 1. So on higher page numbers my text frames and pictures have y-values in the thousands …

To make it more complicated: On master pages everything seems to be fine. So I have attached and detached master pages, have tried to set the page origin manually (with the rulers) but nothing helps. This is a new bug – and makes Publisher absolutely a desaster and non-usable on documents with more than one page.

I have attached screenshots to make it clearer.

Please help urgently – thanks a lot!

Reinhard

right.png

right panel.png

left page.png

left panel.png

Master.png

Masterpanel.png

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.